PlayStation Wallet Top-Up R500
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to PlayStation®Store or our online store.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
• This voucher code is issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited.
• Expires 12 months from date of purchase.
• Full terms apply at https://playstation.com/legal/.
Terms & Conditions
Voucher Code Issuer: Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Ltd (company no: 03277793), 10 Great Marlborough St, London, W1F 7LP, UK.
PSN wallet funds can be used by account holders to pay for items in the PlayStation®Store available to South Africa account holders. Further restrictions on account holders aged under 18 apply. Certain subscription purchases require the account holder to have a payment card registered.
PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as working internet connection. User responsible for internet connection fees.
Voucher code not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. Will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission. Valid for one time use only.