Phuket is among the world’s finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns. It has something for any taste and budget, with hundreds of hotels to choose from, a wide choice of dining and partying options. Phuket is blessed with more than 30 amazing beaches to choose from. Patong Beach, Kata, Karon and Kamala have always been the most popular, but the north of the island reveals some hidden gems for travellers searching for a more romantic atmosphere.
Duration: 7 nights
Travel date: 01 Apr - 31 Oct '19
Offer ends: 31 Mar '19
- Return flights from Joburg & related taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Sunset Beach Resort
- Breakfast daily
- Free Phuket Tour
- Complimentary shuttle to Patong Centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hotel City tax / tourism levy payable directly at the hotel.
- Meals & beverages not specified.
- Early check in, late check-out.
- Anything not mentioned under the inclusions.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Travel & Medical Insurance.
- Prices may vary, subject to departure date.
Terms and conditions:
Prices advertised are ‘starting from’, per person twin share, subject to availability and rate of exchange changes. Block out dates, weekend surcharges, flight and day restrictions may apply. Terms & conditions and validities apply. Prices may change due to seasonal date changes. Visas may be necessary and Insurance is essential. Excludes high season/school holidays. Rooms are capacity controlled, and rates may vary dependent on hotel capacity. For detailed terms and conditions contact Serendipity Tours E & OE.
PLEASE NOTE - package is subject to availability. Once payment is processed, your chosen travel dates will be checked for availability and only confirmed if the resort is available. Should your chosen dates not be available at the advertised price, Nedbank unlocked will refund you in full. Any difference/increase in price, based on seasonality, hotel capacity, rate of exchange, room upgrades etc, will be for the traveller to settle directly with our travel partner, at the time of booking.